Poemas 5

What?

One smile, one life
no face but a look.
Bombs in a deathful silence,
exotic sounds hurting my ears.
Singing so loud, you disappear
existing so strongly, facing a fear:
monsters with tears.
Loneliness reaches an end,
shouting for you
eyes so blue.
Dead so close, so loose;
life forever in that kiss;
then my miss.
It hurts so good,
that’s my right mood.
Happiness falling from the sky,
rain of joy all day
white clouds vanish
light blue in my mind,
waiting for you all this time.
Tell me the password,
I wanna go
Where does this noise come from?
Maybe my screams aren’t true.
I can’t listen to those lyrics
They are wordless.
Are you still there?
How can you still bear?
Thoughts elope,
nothing like dope.
Endless road, where are you?
Magic star, which path is true?
Running so fast,
in my first, my last
looking for pleasure,
that inexistent treasure.
Smile ‘cause I can’t see
Shout my name, where can you be?
Call me insane, but all this pain
Is bringing me so down.
your soft look, so brown
makes me cry
of anxiety, but shy.
I can’t stand one more lie
Like you’ve said: it’s been a while
So I’ll try
I will dry
those tears of mine.

Fevereiro de 2001

5 comentários:

daniel disse...

"Nothing like dope"...?

F disse...

Rimava... :-)

F disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
daniel disse...

Huuumm, será isso uma opção pela forma em detrimento do conteúdo...?

F disse...

Não,claro que não :-)

É também uma metáfora para qualquer coisa que ajude ao alheamento, nem que por um período limitado.