Poemas 18

Black, bright sky

Stars at night, such a fresh scent air,
black sky so bright, it’s an easy view to bare
with no fears and happy dream
that grow freely, an ease extreme.
Any certainty but vanishing woe
coming so secretly, fulfillment glow.
With no expectations, just a present
that I catch in some moment, pleasant.
I’m not worried, I feel glad
with any motive but beyond being sad
or some connection with no justification,
just reflected looks of strange attraction.
So I must not mind, I see
all the way I can pretend being me,
like always, with an independent face
behaving like someone I really chase.
It’s happening or is it an illusion
to cope with hope that grew in confusion?
It doesn’t matter, I now guess
‘cos I see lucid views from a mess.

[Novembro de 2001]

Sem comentários: