Contos 17

Ciclo S - Moving bodies of pleasure

It could have been that accent. You know, after all, Jude Law is not so irresistible because he is terribly handsome; he is irresistible because he has that lovely British accent. And the smile, of course. That naughty smile.


In particular.


So, it could have been the accent. Not that it matters right now. My back is bending of pleasure as two very decided hands hold my hips to restrain my movements. So, it might have been the accent, but the Jude Law naughty smile helped a lot. Either way, that smile is now smiling to a funny part of my anatomy.


In particular.


Two people who just did not give a damn. Two people searching for some strong feelings; already trying some strong sensations. At least, that is what my hands insistently clasping the sheets seem to indicate. So, it might have been the accent, but the way his pen sounded touching the paper sheets, syncopated, also played a role. People claim pheromones, chemicals, do the work for you, but they do not know the British accent, they do not know that plain attraction comes from much more complex things like accents and smiles and “doesn’t give a damn looks”.


In particular.


So, it might have been the accent; but perhaps I understood upfront that his hands would caress my body like this, would hold me decisively and would provoke rushes in my veins. Sensations, perhaps. Raw feelings. Unleashed without further intentions other than moving bodies of pleasure. Sex.


In particular.


I am not really certain about the signals; I only know they were right as upcoming contracting muscles shriek in silence for a non-ending pre-climax.

In particular, I know. It was that accent.


[Maio e Setembro de 2007]

Sem comentários: