Homenagens 19

Rufus W.

I am writing just after Rufus Wainwright’s concert tonight. And I’ve got Rufus just under my skin. I’ve got Rufus running through my veins. I’ve got Rufus singing inside my ears. And I am glad.

So glad that after such a bad time, this sweet lovely princess (his own words) has brightened my night. This princess without a throne (again, his own words)…

Honestly, prior to tonight’s show, I thought he was good. Now? Gosh, now I know this guy is amazing. It feels like licking all the sweet out of him.

Later, I will write about the concert in a more decent way. For now…

Release the stars
[without the showman's performance but with good sound]



Between my legs
[with the showman's performance]




I could keep on hearing him for days without an end.

Sem comentários: